- This woman shot down a racist chat up line in a brilliantly succinct way
- Serial: 9 things to know so you get what everyone’s going on about
- In the 60s computer programming was considered ‘women’s work’
- Kids! Who wants the first go on the new trampoline?
- 24 struggles that only people working from home understand
- Daily Mail claims 32.9 MILLION migrants from India, Pakistan, Nigeria & the Philippines given UK citizenship in 2012
- So BBC political editor Nick Robinson is spending his day apologising
- EXCLUSIVE: Russell Brand’s 5 Best Tips For Picking Up Women
Miss the old blog-style layout? Try our Catch-Up Page
- How Fast Can You Txt?
- Unrealistic Comet Landing Simulator
- Can You Make A Sandwich?
- Star Wars Episode VII Title Generator
- Mock The Week Gender Distribution Slot Machine
- 5 actresses reacting to sexist interview questions that will restore your faith in Hollywood
- 15 classic CDs that look better with googly eyes
- Remember when George Formby’s wife Beryl told the architect of apartheid to piss off?
- How to dismantle an Apple-Bono bomb: here’s how to get U2 out of your iTunes library
- 8 celebrities who are secret time travellers, as proven by old pictures
- Would the Tube map make more sense if it was circular? It’s certainly very pretty
More recent articles
- 8 problems all coders encounter which make them want to cry and scream
- Dr Ben Goldacre slams “fanny magnets”
- Woman writes letter to newspaper criticising grieving mother’s grammar
- 8 animals who already have better Movember moustaches than you
- 22 friends you muted on social media but hopefully they haven’t realised
- Watch the internet save Barbie from herself!
- Someone’s made a weird little bag for you to put on your balls
- Although this is a great joke we’re pleased to report that the inventor of autocorrect is not dead
- It’s Microsoft Windows 1.0 29th birthday! Let’s party like it’s 1985!
- The Express wins photo illustration of the year with this stunning composite
- We expose the anti-gay-marriage organisation using UK school kids to convert non-believers
- This Christmas tree at Canary Wharf says everything that needs to be said about our constant surveillance culture
- Ever wondered what happens when you blow-dry a cow?
- 7 novels so bad that they managed to raise ZERO POUNDS on Kickstarter
- 10 people attempting to open alcohol without using a bottle opener
- 29 things that only women over 30 will understand
- The Google autocaptioning software is a work of unintentional comedy genius
- POW! 5 terrifying superhero-themed sex toys, reviewed (on Amazon)
- One of these journalists is playing ball – the other isn’t. Can you spot which is which?
- Peaky Blinders: an actual violent gang, or just the 19th century slang equivalent of ‘chav’?
- These two quotes expose Russell Brand’s massive hypocrisy when it comes to the seedy world of the ‘Pick-up Artist’
- Smartphone looking a bit run down? Then these cardboard pep-pill batteries may be the answer!
- Barbie tries to show girls that they can be computer programmers, is more sexist than ever
- Someone’s synced up all 4 Band Aid videos and it’s like being trapped in musical charity hell