- Please, Gwyneth Paltrow, leave my vagina alone
- 9 DVDs that a confused relative is going to buy you for your birthday by mistake
- Is pixelated hair going to be 2015’s hottest new trend?
- This self-help book claims you can cure depression by constricting your anus 100 times a day
- What the f**k is going on with The Archers?
- The new all-female Ghostbusters will be great, but I hope they dump the capitalist propaganda
- These tiny retro computers are super cute and surprisingly cheap – most are less than £5
- Finally! A good use for 3D printers
Miss the old blog-style layout? Try our Catch-Up Page
- David Cameron's Chicken Chase
- Send David Cameron A Message From The Greens
- How Fast Can You Read War & Peace?
- Kick UKIP Out Of Kent
- The Birmingham Quiz Fox News Would Fail
- Labour Party Press Team Tweet Generator
- 12 reasons all Londoners should support the Tube strike, despite the inconvenience
- Every single celebrity murdered by the sinister Illuminati, as revealed by Google Autocomplete
- We asked 986 British people what they called the playground chasing-game: tig, tag or it
- This heroic rat might just save your life
- We bet you can’t find ‘DOG’ in this ridiculously difficult wordsearch
- ASOS’s Photoshop efforts go tits up
More recent articles
- Is NASA really going to start dressing their astronauts like Buzz Lightyear?
- 23 things single men do when living on their own before women civilise them
- This shed company has the best advertising jingle that we have ever heard
- One magic day in 1979, the set of The Empire Strikes Back had some very special visitors
- We’ve redesigned Monopoly to make it more accurate: without inherited wealth you lose
- 25 years ago Douglas Adams managed to predict almost everything the internet would become
- A transvestite answers every question you’ve ever had about transvestism: even the stupid ones
- Are you called Sophie? Trying to name your business? Please, please use Google
- The new all-female Ghostbusters film is going to ruin my childhood, and here’s how
- There’s now a special internet domain name for dead people: .rip
- Why are Apple’s profits so huge? We have no idea…
- The strange story of how Soviet X-rays found a second life as bootleg records
- This 19th century phone directory contains some ‘interesting’ instructions
- This Nigel Farage garden gnome is the most terrifying thing we’ve ever seen
- Did Rupert Murdoch just tweet a coded message that he really needs some weed?
- The Tories know cutting housing benefit for 18-21s is harsh, that’s why they’re doing it
- The classic British stereotype of an onion-carrying Frenchman is (sort of) true
- Visit the strange world of Masonic Golliwog badges
- Outrageous foreign website automates poetry and steals jobs from hardworking British poets
- Look out! Here comes Nigel and his Bucket of Political Dinosaurs!
- Why are Blu-ray covers consistently awful even when there is great cover art already available?
- UKIP supporters slam ‘UKIP Jelly Babies’ as ‘sick’
- This is, astonishingly, a photo of a pig
- What’s your favourite ridiculous movie tag-line? Here are some of the silliest we’ve ever seen