- A transvestite answers every question you’ve ever had about transvestism: even the stupid ones
- Are you called Sophie? Trying to name your business? Please, please use Google
- The new all-female Ghostbusters film is going to ruin my childhood, and here’s how
- There’s now a special internet domain name for dead people: .rip
- Why are Apple’s profits so huge? We have no idea…
- The strange story of how Soviet X-rays found a second life as bootleg records
- This 19th century phone directory contains some ‘interesting’ instructions
- This Nigel Farage garden gnome is the most terrifying thing we’ve ever seen
Miss the old blog-style layout? Try our Catch-Up Page
- David Cameron's Chicken Chase
- Send David Cameron A Message From The Greens
- How Fast Can You Read War & Peace?
- Kick UKIP Out Of Kent
- The Birmingham Quiz Fox News Would Fail
- Labour Party Press Team Tweet Generator
- 13 sexist ads for computer technology that’ll either make you visibly aroused or shake your head in despair
- No, Stanley Kubrick didn’t really threaten to cram a femur up someone’s ass
- The tramp who married a badger, and 20 other spectacular Sunday Sport headlines
- 18 terrifying ways to fail at being Santa Claus
- Flappy 2048 is the cult game mashup NOBODY was waiting for
- 10 facts about cute animals that will make you hate them forever
More recent articles
- Did Rupert Murdoch just tweet a coded message that he really needs some weed?
- The Tories know cutting housing benefit for 18-21s is harsh, that’s why they’re doing it
- The classic British stereotype of an onion-carrying Frenchman is (sort of) true
- Visit the strange world of Masonic Golliwog badges
- Outrageous foreign website automates poetry and steals jobs from hardworking British poets
- Look out! Here comes Nigel and his Bucket of Political Dinosaurs!
- Why are Blu-ray covers consistently awful even when there is great cover art already available?
- UKIP supporters slam ‘UKIP Jelly Babies’ as ‘sick’
- This is, astonishingly, a photo of a pig
- What’s your favourite ridiculous movie tag-line? Here are some of the silliest we’ve ever seen
- The Double Down Dog is a real thing that KFC expect you to put into your mouth
- This refugee worker has had the word ‘peace’ tattooed on his arm in 32 different languages
- Later this afternoon, the biggest asteroid to pass Earth in ages will be visible with BINOCULARS
- For some reason, it’s now possible to get your Instagram pics made into temporary tattoos
- Is sticking a finger up your bottom the best way of curing hiccups?
- A Peruvian TV show is tricking men into catcalling their mothers, for feminism
- From now on we’re going to buy all our lenses from REALPOO
- This survey by a Tory MP contains some ridiculously leading questions
- French parents have been banned from naming their baby “Nutella”
- French inventor creates Valentines pill to turn farts into ginger-scented aphrodisiacs
- 11 big dogs who are convinced they are still little dogs
- How the BBC made television history with it’s first HD production… in 1989!
- Guardian puts WRONG image with the RIGHT headline with amusing consequences
- Why ‘unconditional basic income for all’ fails the ‘splutter test’ but would liberate the world