- This artist has reimagined Nintendo games as pulp novels, and they’re delightful
- This website proves that 50 Shades Of Grey is so bad it could have been written by a computer
- South Thanet election: will Farage win? We ask a bookie
- This Mumsnet poster is absolutely furious about dinosaurs
- This amazing map shows the most common 2nd languages in areas near London Underground stations
- How the Hollywood sign was saved… by Hugh Hefner… twice!
- Our new hero is the British pushbike Evel Knievel
- Today Twitter is asking the question, “Why is the Media NOT covering #ChapelHillShooting”
Miss the old blog-style layout? Try our Catch-Up Page
- David Cameron's Chicken Chase
- Send David Cameron A Message From The Greens
- How Fast Can You Read War & Peace?
- Kick UKIP Out Of Kent
- The Birmingham Quiz Fox News Would Fail
- Labour Party Press Team Tweet Generator
- 18 things only Northerners living down south will understand
- This 3D imaging software makes Photoshop look complete rubbish
- Creator defends graph that appears to erroneously show a fall in Florida gun deaths
- Jeremy Paxman has now got a beard. A BEARD. And we’ve got the GIFS and the best tweets
- It happened to me: ex-MP Louise Mensch cyberbullied me!
- Only a few members of the England football team know who the hell Morrissey is
More recent articles
- What happened when I tried to run my life like the Tories run the country: the austerity way!
- Here’s why Lovejoy actually *is* part of the Marvel comics universe
- Did you know that, until the 1960s, Boots the Chemist was also a library?
- COMIC STRIP: The utterly confusing world of Ukip MEP Roger Helmer!
- Never mix food and sex say UsVsTh3m readers
- SURVEY: Does ‘middle age’ start later than it used to? Tell us what you think
- The dystopian tech from Orwell’s 1984 is already in our homes and pockets
- 7 things we learned from the Tories’ Black and White Ball auction
- This 1977 Jimmy Savile advert for Start-Rite children’s shoes is… unfortunate
- Other than Al Murray, who’s standing against Nigel Farage in South Thanet?
- The Amazon reviews of this anti-vaccination book for kids are brilliantly sarcastic
- So, what exactly is a ‘signal failure’ and why do they seem to happen every damn day?
- There are 11 children who were born in 2009 whose parents now probably have to use Android phones
- 8 signs that you’re being hit on by a pick up artist
- Have BAFTA ‘In Memoriam’ tributes really snubbed these actors? Spoiler: No
- David Cameron has written the most heart-breaking newspaper column we’ve ever read
- You too can become the worst person in the entire world, with the Runbell!
- Father gets fed-up of son only replying to his texts with ‘k’ and trolls him hard
- Ahead of Better Call Saul, 15 even weirder TV spin-offs
- It’s time for the Six Nations! But who is the best at singing their National Anthem?
- 11 tongue-eating parasites that literally can’t even right now
- 50 Shades Of Grey VS Nigel Farage – which bear makes you feel sexier?
- No, Stevie Wonder didn’t do an Atari ad
- Man mistakes stranger for Krishnan Guru-Murthy on a train and what happens next is a bit awkward